The Heiligenstadt Testament is Beethoven’s famous letter he wrote to his brothers in 1802. In the letter the composer puts on paper his frustration with his growing hearing problem, at the same time attributing his gradual withdrawal from people to this illness. Utilizing the famous themes of Beethoven this show takes the listener on a journey conveying these key elements of the testament.
- Piano Sonata No. 8 - Beethoven
- Symphony No. 3 - Beethoven
- Symphony No. 5 - Beethoven
- Justice Delivers It's Death - Sufjan Stevens
- Symphony No. 9 - Beethoven